Sunday, January 09, 2011

a new leaf...maybe...


I haven't posted in forever.

I don't know why, but I haven't been able to write. It's been like when I was young: then, if I met a guy to whom I was attracted, there were so many things I wanted to say, but it was as if my tongue turned to stone. Now, like then, I feel as if I'm bursting with things I want to write, but when I sit down to write them...I become mute. I don't know if I'll keep this blog or start another one, but I need to write something...but maybe more anonymously than here...I don't know...but I do know that I need to make some changes in my life; this year, this New Year's Eve, 2010 turning into 2011, made that very clear.

Will I have the courage to follow through?

I don't know...

5 comments:

NYK in Frugaldom said...

You must keep writing. Stopping writing is like stopping thinking - how would you manage that? :)

Wiggle's mom said...

You have tons of courage!

emmapeelDallas said...

:)

Thanks, sweetheart!

Erin Berger Guendelsberger said...

I know you have the courage! Go, go, go! :)

Sayalee Laxman Vadnerkar said...

It happens. Sometimes when I too rest on the chair in front of my PC and churn my mind... I could not write a single word. And when I am traveling or when I don't have any access to PC or paper and pen, many thoughts crowd in my mind which I can easily transform into words... I would say you require that... that mood for writing... and when you are in that mood, nothing can stop you from scribbling your thoughts!