Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question: Name the last seven entrees you had for dinner or lunch. If you want to play too, click HERE.
- Today I had a late lunch with Katharina at a Salvadoran restaurant, Gloria’s, where I had Spinach Quesadillas and ice tea.
- Saturday afternoon I sat outside at Blue Mesa where I read a couple of chapters of Eric Garcia's Hot and Sweaty Rex, and had a late lunch/early dinner consisting of a frozen margarita, an ice tea, and the Southwest Sampler (caramelized onion-basil quesadillas, new mesa nachos - think black beans and cheddar, and chicken taquitos. I followed it up with a cup of coffee with a little cinnamon.
- Friday night, after handing out candy to the trick or treaters, I had deep dish pizza and a beer as I watched a BBC version of Dracula on PBS.
- Thursday night Christo came over and we finished up the beef carbonnade I'd made last Sunday night, which was excellent with a little gnocchi on the side.
- Wednesday for lunch I had a tuna sandwich and an ice tea.
- Wednesday I worked late and had a big tossed salad for dinner.
- Tuesday for lunch a group of us went out to La Playa Maya, where I had the beef fajitas and ice tea.