Sunday, January 06, 2013

Things I Did Today - 06 January 2013

1. I took down the tree, and dragged it out to the curb. It was a lot easier taking it down than putting it up, but I have to admit I'll miss it. It was still so fresh and fragrant! I swear this tree was fresher when I was taking it down on January 6 than most of the trees we ever purchased at lots in Chicago.
2. I organized the cords of lights, so all of them are wound up neatly in a box for next Christmas, and I repacked all the ornaments.
3. In the living room, I rolled up the dhurries and put them away, and rolled out the sisal again.
4. I made a quick trip to IKEA, where I picked up some Skubbs drawer organizers.
5. I organized the drawers in the chest in the front hall, using some of the Skubbs.
6. I made a quick trip to Trader Joe's. I went there for the first time on Friday, and I think I'm becoming addicted to the goat cheese pizza.

No comments: