Monday, April 06, 2009

What I Did Today

1. Drove the horrendous commute to work (of course);
2. Had lunch with a friend who's back from two weeks in Europe;
3. Drove the horrendous commute back home;
4. Stopped at Tom Thumb to pick up a prescription for eye allergies (it's that season here in Texas);
5. Had a much needed manicure and pedicure;
6. Stopped at Central Market and picked up some more chicken teriyaki dumplings...I think I might be developing an addiction to them;
7. Took in a number of baskets and pots of flowers, as we have a freeze warning for tonight, although it's supposed to be 80 degrees later this week;
8. Watched the latest installment of The Wire...I'm definitely addicted to the series.

3 comments:

TJ said...

I have never seen the Wire so I looked it up and I would have loved it. Was it HBO?
Manicure/Pedicure sounds wonderful!
Sounds like a good day, the kind I like. Normal...just fine. Can't wait to be a winter Texan!! I will bring drops...

Tammy Brierly said...

Commuting STINKS! Dave has run to put pots away twice already. LOL

Chris said...

You're weather is screwed up too huh?

We were in 70's on Sunday, snow on ground Tuesday (check out the tulip with a snow backdrop on my blog), and 65 on Wednesday. Sheesh!