1. Drove the horrendous commute to work (of course);
2. Had lunch with a friend who's back from two weeks in Europe;
3. Drove the horrendous commute back home;
4. Stopped at Tom Thumb to pick up a prescription for eye allergies (it's that season here in Texas);
5. Had a much needed manicure and pedicure;
6. Stopped at Central Market and picked up some more chicken teriyaki dumplings...I think I might be developing an addiction to them;
7. Took in a number of baskets and pots of flowers, as we have a freeze warning for tonight, although it's supposed to be 80 degrees later this week;
8. Watched the latest installment of The Wire...I'm definitely addicted to the series.