Saturday, February 28, 2009

Patrick's Saturday Six #255 - Blogging






It's time for Patrick's Saturday Six. The topic this week is Blogging. If you want to play too, click HERE.

1. When you write on your blog, are you more often trying to entertain, inform or persuade? I'd say that most of the time, it's to entertain.

2. Do you feel you’re successful most of the time? Ha! I wish!

3. Do you consider yourself to be more bold online than in person, or the other way around? I'm definitely more bold in person. I'm fairly careful about what I put in writing.

4. Who would be most embarrassed if they read your blog? Hmmm, since I'm not writing it to embarrass anyone, and since I try to be discreet when I do write something that might be embarrassing, I haven't a clue.

5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Communicator Are You?




You Communicate Vividly



You love language and communicating. You are the first to try a new word or saying.

You are a persuasive communicator and know how to influence people. You are inspiring and even poetic.

You tend to use analogies, stories, and interesting phrases. You know how to evoke the right emotions.

While you love to talk, you are also a good listener. You like conversations... not monologues!

6. What do you think the biggest change has been in your online writing in the past year? Probably the frequency with which I post. I'm trying to post a lot more, for myself more than for any readers I might have.







4 comments:

TJ said...

Interesting, those questions. Your answers did not surprise me.
I blog my daily wearing my heart on my shoulder.
I post for record, reflections of my day and where I am at for the moment. I would hope it reflects me and it is for me to look back on...
I have made some wonderful friends such as yourself. The few I have made I cherish.
Hugs
TJ

Melissa said...

Wow, did that quiz ever peg you my friend!! I love every post you do! Don't stop.

Chris said...

You entertain us, J, you do!

Tammy Brierly said...

You are always entertaining and a very smart cookie. Wish you were closer!
Love
T