1. What was your favorite childhood movie? When was the last time you saw it? Hmmmmmm, this is hard. I'm a movie buff, and have been since I was 4 or 5, when my older brother and I would walk into town, barefoot (we didn't wear shoes in the summertime), for our town's Friday night "free shows": Ma & Pa Kettle movies projected from a grassy hill onto a small ratty screen behind the IGA grocery store in the center of town. I remember that when we walked home afterward it seemed terribly late to me (it was probably around 9PM) and there were always a zillion stars overhead and the nights were loud with crickets, but as we got further out into the country there were also dogs, of which I was scared, and the moreso because my brother, 5 years older than I, always made me walk about 10 feet behind him, because he didn't want to be seen with me. (He currently denies this, but I know better.) But I digress...my favorite childhood movie was probably Bambi. Last time I watched it? I just bought the digitally remastered DVD and watched it with my grandson about a month ago.
2. Who is your worst enemy at the moment? Why is that person your enemy? I'm always my own worst enemy, because I procrastinate, and doubt myself, and denial is a way of life for me at times.
3. Which one of the following annoys you most when you encounter a new blog? a. Constant grammatical errors; b. Constant spelling errors; c. Contrived "street" language; d. Too many "nothing happening today" entries. When I encounter a new blog, I quickly read through it and if it isn't interesting to me, I move on. I don't get annoyed by any of the things mentioned in a blog I'm not going to read.
4. Take this quiz: Which alcoholic drink are you? According to the quiz, I'm a cocktail: fun, often the life of the party (dunno about that), interesting, with a good sense of humor, and definitely exciting...young at heart, often give people the escape they need (hmmmm...maybe that's my problem) and make an excellent friend.
5. What's the last thing you said to a person face to face? Who was that person? Um, shouldn't this be the most recent thing I said to a person face to face? OK, this is pretty boring, but I said, "How was work?" to my son, Chris.
6. When you shower, do you ever think of the movie, Psycho? Well, I didn't...