Patrick's Saturday Six is all about the movies this week. If you want to play, click here.
1. What’s the last movie you watched in the theater? Appaloosa
2. How much is absolutely too much to pay for seeing a movie in a theater at night? $15.00
3. Other than popcorn and a drink, what concession item are you most likely to buy in a movie theater? Non-pareils.
4. Take the quiz: In What Genre Should You Be A Movie Star?
You're the girl who (unlike in real life) ends up with the sweet, caring, gentle man at the end. And when that's over, you move on to the next film and get to experience it all again!
Downside: When that's over, the perfect man/woman goes back to their trailor, drinks, fights with their actual spouse and pretty much leaves you in the dust. Oh, and you never get any "action". That's a different genre...
6. Would you have paid to watch this film in a movie theater when it originally came out? Absolutely.