Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday afternoon thoughts...
























I got a flu shot last week and coincidentally, this weekend, I got really, really sick: chills, fever, horrendous, wracking cough that makes my head ache like crazy each time I think that breathing in might be a good idea. Yuck. Suffice it to say, I'm miserable.

Still, there are rays of sunshine even when one is sick. Yesterday morning Kath called and said she'd like to stop by and pick up her tent, because she and Xander were off for a cub scout camping trip. I got up, grabbed my camera, and Xander obliged me by posing in my living room in his uniform. Is he one handsome cub scout, or what? And his eyes are so very blue...

8 comments:

Fran said...

His blue eyes were the very first thing I saw! He is a handsome young man.

Fran

Lisa :-] said...

Sorry you're sick!!! What a drag to be sick during such a glorious time of year! Do you think the flu shot made you sick?

Cynthia said...

That is one gorgeous kid. Man, is he going to be a heartbreaker. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Robbie said...

His blue eyes sparkle against that uniform. Adorable!

Hope you feel better soon!

Tammy Brierly said...

Sorry you got sick. :( Dave did too, but I hid on my computer to avoid the germs.

Zander is so handsome!!!! WOW!

HUGS

dreaminglily said...

Tell him he has to stop growing up. Now. lol

Feel better!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, Judi, could that child be any more BEAUTIFUL???? Just looking at him melts my heart, I can't imagine how ya'll ever manage to tell him "no" to anything!! One could melt in those eyes!

I've been away from journals for several days and I owe you a letter (soon!). So sorry you're sick, please take care and while you're down....read some good books and then write and tell me about them!

Love,
Melissa

Chris said...

His eyes are going to get him into trouble at about 16 y/o :)

I have gotten sick EVERYTIME I have gotten a flu shot.