If you want to play, click here.
1. When was the last time you donated money to a charity, and which cause was it? Last week I made a donation to ALS, which is looking to find a cure for that disease, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. I did this in honor of my friend, Tammy, who has lived with ALS for 18 years.
2. Think of the last time you were specifically asked for a handout from someone who approached you on the street: did you give him or her anything? It's been a lllllllooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg time since I was approached by anyone on the street, but yeah, it was a kid, maybe twenty-something, and it was cold, and I gave him some money, not much, maybe a dollar or two.
3. What led to that decision? The cold weather and the fact that I could relate to him...he was about the age of my sons and their friends.
4. Take the quiz: How Good Are You?
You Are 84% Good
You are not only a good person... you are a model citizen and a natural leader.
Whether you know it or not, your high moral standards and good judgment is truly rare. You don't take ethical short cuts in life. You are able to do what's right - even when it's very difficult. And while it may seem like no one else is as on track as you are, take heart in knowing that you set a good example for others. You are also probably: Very sensitive and in tune with the world. Right now you are on track to being: A saint Whoa, I'm no saint, not by a long shot!
To be a better person: Gently mentor someone who is taking the wrong path in life
5. Which kind of charity/organization of the following list are you least likely to donate money to: a church, a people-oriented charity, a children-oriented charity, an animal-oriented charity, a college, or a food bank? A church.
6. If you could permanently block a single, specific charity from ever contacting you again, which would you block and why? I can't imagine blocking any charity from contacting me.