Thursday, October 02, 2008

this 'n that...

It's 3:00 AM and I'm up and at the computer. I'm going in to work early again today; I have another early morning meeting, as I did yesterday. I hate having early morning meetings, and the moreso because of the commute, which is getting very old (whine whine). I'm an owl, not a lark, and have been like that my entire life. However, I can get my act together and do mornings when I have to, and this week, I've had to. On the plus side, I'm leaving early this afternoon to meet yet another contractor who's going to tell me what could be done with the backyard, were money no object (which it is). But that way, I'll definitely be home on time to watch the VP debate tonight. Will Sarah wear a wire, so someone can whisper answers into her ear, like Shrub did years ago? Will Biden keep his cool? Will he be able to stick to the time limits? Rumor has it he's still completing a sentence he began in 1985...

And as the days turn incredibly beautiful, the weather more temperate, I think again that I need to figure out something else that I can do. I spend entirely too much time in my car...

2 comments:

TJ said...

I hear ya...I will watch the debate and look for clues that someone has a single clue for what is really going on...
3:00 is way so early!
Hang in...
TJ

Melissa said...

I so hear you on the being a nite owl and not a lark!!! I think you got up and wrote this post as I was going to bed!!

What did you thnk of the VP debate?

thanks for the warm welome to Blogger, I really think I'm going to like it here!!!