Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm gonna miss you guys

I'm here via AIM, so I've been seeing a variety of pop ups and ads for some time now, and didn't realize that this was a change for most of you. Don't get me started on AOL; I'm here via AIM because AOL wasn't offering me anything I wouldn't rather buy somewhere else, and this confirms it.

I'm figuring out what I'm going to do, and when I decide, I'll post. Andi's maintaining a guestbook for new journal addresses here, so click on the link (it's listed in numerous other journals including Judith Heartsong's) and leave your new addy.

I'll be seeing you
In all the old familiar places...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally have time to come pay you a very long over due visit and I find out that your moving :(. Looking forward to checking out your new digs! ~Ann :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't move. I think most people deal with popups (especially places like weather.com, sheesh!), but if you have spyware then you don't get them much at all. And....we should all have spyware these days......