Monday, December 03, 2007

What I Did Today - Monday, 3 December 2007

1. I mailed a check to the construction company for the pool removal.
2. I made a copy of my property survey and mailed it to the fence company.
3. I worked 13 hours straight to make up for some of the time that I missed last week when my internet connection was down. Then I went online to post my hours, and had a pleasant surprise when I saw that I’d worked almost 24 hours on Monday and Tuesday of last week. Yeah, I have these work-a-holic tendencies, I admit it...
4. I talked with Mike, who’s making arrangements to come home for Christmas break. I can’t wait to see him!

6 comments:

Fran said...

I like how you make a list of things you did during the day....I should do that and maybe I would feel like I had gotten something accomplished. Or I might be surprised how much I didn't get accomplished! I might have to rethink that!

Fran

Unknown said...

Must have been a small fortune.

emmapeelDallas said...

Thanks, Fran. I got the idea from Theresa Williams...

Wyld, yes, it cost a small fortune for sure, but believe it or not, it's all part of my long term plan to downsize...

Tammy Brierly said...

Judi,Judi,Judi I really missed you but enjoyed the dinasoar you entertained for awhile! LOL

Home for Christmas...yeah!

Much LOVE

Tammy Brierly said...

Oops! Been awhile (dinosaur) LOL

Diane M. Roth said...

I like the list too.