Saturday, December 01, 2007

What I Did Today - Saturday, December 1, 2007

1. I cleaned my kitchen and most of the downstairs as I waited for the Time-Warner rep to show up to repair the cable line.
2. I had lunch with Anthony at BJ’s, where we had a Supreme pizza - delicious!
3. As soon as I had internet service again, I went online and did some work.
4. I bought tickets (online) for a performance tomorrow night at the Meyerson of Handel’s Messiah, which will be performed by the Dallas Bach Society as it was done at the very first performance, in Dublin in 1743. I love baroque music, and I especially love the Bach Society concerts which are performed on antique instruments, and usually in small settings, as the music was originally written to be performed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you fall in the "you could be my Mom" category, unless I am wrong and you were born in the forties.

Unknown said...

You could always round up to fifty. :)

emmapeelDallas said...

:) That's what I usually do...