It's time for the Saturday Six again. If you want to play too, click HERE.
1. If you could recycle only one of the following, would you be most likely to choose paper, aluminum cans or plastic containers? Probably paper, although I recycle all three, plus glass. I don't use many aluminum cans.
2. Check out your bathroom(s). What color are the metal fixtures: silver, gold, bronze, or pewter? (If you know the actual material rather than just the color, name it too.) I've redone all 3 bathrooms in the past couple of years, and all the fixtures are brushed nickel.
3. When cooking, do you prefer non-stick surfaces or traditional surfaces? Do you have more copper-bottomed pots or stainless steel? Regarding the surfaces, it depends on what I'm cooking. I have a beautiful set of copper pots that I almost never use, because they work better on gas than on electric, which is what I have in my kitchen. Eventually I'll have gas to cook on again, either here or in another place. In the meantime, I have calphalon cookwear, one of the things I'd like start doing this year is replace my calphalon with All-Clad. Dunno if I'll do it in this economy, though.
4. Take the quiz: What Metal Are You?
You Are Copper
You are provocative and challenging. You help people realize who they really are.
You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.
You are both a powerful and generous person. You always have time to give back.
People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.
5. Consider the jewelry you wear most often: is it gold, silver, platinum or something else? Most of the jewelry I wear is silver or has silver clasps.