Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things I Did Today - 29 January 2009

1. I drove through thick fog to work. The fog was beautiful, and I'd have liked to have been able to skip work and spend the morning shooting pictures.
2. I went to lunch with a group of friends and we spent a lot of time laughing, which is always good. I work with some very funny people, and although the job is often frustrating, at least I have a good group of friends with whom to process things using humor.
3. I talked with Chris.
4. I talked with Alex. She and the baby came home from the hospital today. I'm going up to see them on Monday, and I can't wait!
5. I drove home and discovered the garage door isn't working...AGAIN. I'm not sure what the problem is and I was too tired to try to figure it out.
6. I fed Ike, who's been climbing the chimney again. If he keeps this up, a new home may be in his future.
7. I paid some bills online.
8. I'm going to have some rice pudding and go to bed.

No comments: