If you want to play too, click HERE.
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name the last seven people you talked to on your cell phone.
1. My son, Chris, who wanted to know what to do about acid leaking from a new car battery in the trunk of a friends car (BAKING SODA)
2. The ex, A, calling to say he was at the X-man's basketball game
3. My younger brother, Dave, with whom I often chat on Friday nights
4. My dentist's office, wanting to schedule my next appointment. They must be desperate; it's only been 4 months and my teeth and gums are healthy.
5. My firstborn, Alex, who's ready for that baby to be born! (as we all are)...
6. My second born, Katharina, calling to catch up on what's going on in both our lives.
7. One of my oldest friends, Regina, also calling to catch up.